Thursday 30 July 2009

Challenge #6 ........ Just For Men

Hi Everyone, Clare here, I hope you all have the wonderful sunshine that I have here today. We had a great response to Hazel's sketch & challenge last week & were amazed by the stunning cards we saw on your blogs. We have also reached over a 100 followers this week. Thank you for all your wonderful support.

As well as doing this week's challenge I am sponsoring the prize again. I have just taken delivery of some fantastic decoupage sheets by Design House & I am offering a choice of 10 sheets to our lucky winner. Here is a sample of what you can win...


If you want to see some more of these gorgeous sheets click here



Right on to this week's sketch.......
I would like you to make a card this week for a man in your life. The DT as usual have come up with some fantastic cards.


Lisa


Clare W


Hazel

Clare C

Heidi

Closing date for this challenge is Weds 5th August at 8pm when I will be drawing the winner. x Clare xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sketch, changed it a little bit for the image. This card is for my father in law, who will be 77 tomorrow.
This is it

XX

Nicki said...

Oooh, this was an intriguing sketch to work with! You can find my attempt here. Thanks, Nicki

Allison said...

great DT cards, think I got it right this week
Mine is HERE
AllisonX

pinky said...

This was just the ticket for my card this week. Many thanks. my card is here
Pinky

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I always find cards for men harder than anything else. Thanks for a great challenge. You can see my card here.

http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2009/08/just-for-men.html

Good luck everyone

veronica said...

glad I found this when bloghopping - it was fun using the sketch. This is my effort