Monday 2 November 2009

MAWTT - Challenge 19 - Clare's Sketch & X 2 DT Call

Good afternoon ladies! So sorry that our challenge is a day late this week. This is due to pc problems, so please forgive us. Also our dear Hazel won't be taking part this week, so we will Hazel lots of love and hopes she can join in with us next week.

To the challenge - the lovely Clare (Threadbare) has come up with a real stunner of a sketch this week, so easy and effective. As always, you can use any images you wish, and you can flip the sketch around, we only ask that its elements stay in place. The theme is embossing this week, so just be creative and the prize on offer is, we are looking for two new DT members to join us on a weekly basis, you need to be able to provide a sketch and theme on a rotation basis. We always love popping by your blogs to see your creations, so you have until next Wednesday, 4th November by 8pm, when we will pick two new DT member. Good luck, have fun and great creating!

Here are the Design Team's cards for your enjoyment, hope you likey?



Clare (Taffy)


Clare (Threadbare)

Heidi (The Crafty Goat Girl)



Please leave a link to your blog in our comments section, and tell us why you would like to join us on the DT Team, so that we can pop on over and see what you have made. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xxx

22 comments:

mueppi said...

Great sketch and DT-cards!
my card is here
Hugs Gisela

Itzuvit said...

Cute DT work!!
Here is my entry
: )

my card is here said...

fantastic cards from dt team.Hope Hazel and family are well.

big hugs Clare x

Mel said...

Wow what a fantastic prize, every crafters dream!! Here is my card here! Thanks for a wee chance xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT cards! Well wishes for Hazel.

Sue said...

Thanks for another fabulous sketch ladies,i loved this one and i loved your cards too.:)


My cards are here

Sue
xx

Julye said...

Hi thanks for such an easy to do layout here's my takeo on the layout.
On a different note just thought I ought to let you know , I was the winner of the strictly sparkle challenge in september and won some bottle tops, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. That problem hasn't arisen as I haven't yet recieved them, is it because of the postal strike do you think? Thought I best let you know though thanks julye

Sandra said...

Fab sketch. Worked really well with the design I had in mind for my card. Thanks for the challenge. Beautiful DT creations as always.
Here’s mine.
Sandra x

Milnie said...

Thank you for this week nice sketch!

Here is my card!

Mélanie

Anonymous said...

Hi there, well firstly you guys have some really talented gals in your dt! As for me, I liked this sketch coz it has a real clean cut with a lot of space to display the patterned or plain card stock. Its a very versatile sketch. Do visit me on : http://www.doodlebuddies.wordpress.com
C ya
Naush

Yvonne said...

Oh such a challenge, not only to use a sketch but embossing and a DT call.
I would love to be on your DT as unlike many of the challenges you can use any image etc you like.
My card is here
http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/2009/11/moving-along-with-times-and-dt-call.html
Just hope it's good enough. Fingers crossed.
The DT cards as allways are just beautiful. will pop on your blogs to comment x

Kiki said...

I've created a card, too. You can see it here.

Hugs, Kiki

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls. fab DT cards as always. I loved the simplicity of this sketch, it was so great to play with and add embellishments. I would love to join your DT as I have been a follower right from the start of your blog. I like being abe to use any image, paper etc. You have a great DT team and interesting challenges which I enter as often as I can. Here is my card Marianne x

Paula said...

beautiful work DT
love that tri fold card too Heidi, think thats my favourite shape card at the moment! will be doing more of those myself

heres mine

Claire said...

My cards are here

Nicki said...

Lovely DT cards and a great sketch to work with, you can see my card here and if you like my style I would love to join the gang! Nicki, xx

Susie said...

Brilliant sketch again this week - love the different takes on it! Here's my entry

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sketch!

Here's mine.

Renata XX

Debs said...

Oooh what a fab prize!! It must be every crafters dream to be part of a DT :-) i would LURRVE to be considered..good luck to all you other gals!! My card can be found here .. hope you like it and thanks for the wonderful opportunity..Debs x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards girls, I would love to be considered for your DT. My card is here, not my best but I made a boo boo lol
hugs Mandy xx

Hazel said...

Lovely sketch and crafting. My card is here x

Susie Little said...

hi ladie's

Here is my CARD

Susie xx